|Dr. Robert G. Fuller|
Robert Fuller was a science master at MEHS from January, 1959 until August, 1961. Since returning from Burma, Mr. Fuller obtained a PhD in physics and has been on the faculty of the University of Nebraska – Lincoln since 1969. During the academic year 1999-2000, he was a visiting professor in the physics department of the US Military Academy in West Point, NY. His primary task was teaching general physics to the cadets at the USMA. At the end of the year there he was awarded the Commander’s Medal for Public Service.
Dr. Fuller is now back at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln,
(See Alumni Directory for his e-mail address.)